OLED finger oximeter blood oxygen
1. Quality OLED display.
2. Parameters: SPO2 (Pulse Oxygen Saturation), PR (Pulse rate)
3. Mini, portable, and simple operation.
4. Accurate reading, a few seconds to get data.
5. Automatically power off in 8 seconds when there is no signal.
6. Suitable for outdoor sports, mountaineering, and Home Family health care.
7. Suitable for the elderly, people with breathing problems, or people who often like sports.
The oxygen saturation of normal human arterial blood is 98%. If it is less than 94%, it is regarded as an insufficient oxygen supply. In addition, normal people’s pulse rate and heart rate are the same. Generally between 60-90 times per minute. However, in the event of exercise and stress, the heartbeat may increase.
– 1 x Pulse Oximeter
– 1 x English User Manual
– 1 x Rope
– 1 x Storage Bag (Depending on whether you choose it)
(Due to aviation restrictions, AAA batteries are not included)
Measurement range: 70~100%
Accuracy: ±2% (70%~99%), unspecified (<70%)
– Pulse rate (PR)
Measurement range: 30~250 bpm
– Perfusion Index (PI)
Measurement range: 0~30%
– Power: 1.5V (AAA size) alkaline battery x 2
– Working current: ≤30mA
– Operating Temperature: 5-40 degrees
– Storage/Transportation Temperature: -10 to 40 degrees Celcius;
– Ambient Humidity: 15-80% on the operation.