RyN store Ltd
Last revision: November 12, 2020
QUICK GUIDE TO CONTENTS
- 1. Information We Collect
- 2. Information Use
- 3. Information Disclosure
- 4. Preferred Providers
- 5. Our Commitment to Data Security
- 6. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy
- 7. European Residents
- 8. How to Contact Us
- 9. Revisions to This Policy
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide
RyN Store collects information from you when you choose to provide it to us, such as when you make a purchase, create an account, sign up for our email list, provide a product review or rating, or otherwise contact us. As described in more detail below, the information we collect may include your name, billing and shipping address(es), email address, payment card information, phone number, birthdate, account user name and password, and product rating or review. If you refuse to provide any requested information (whether or not required), you may not be able to take full advantage of any in-store services, the website or its features.
- Make a Purchase: Through the website at any of our retail locations, you will be able to purchase RyN Store products. We may ask for your name, billing and shipping address(es), telephone number, email address, and payment card information in order to process and confirm your order and ship your item(s) to you.
- Create an Account: Through the website, you may create a personal shipping account with RyN Store, which can make the shipping process faster and easier. RyN Store will store the following information in your account, should you choose to provide it to us: your name, billing and shipping address(es), email address, phone number, and birthdate. RyN Store may also store your credit card information should you chose to enable this feature. To establish an account, you will need to create a user name and a password that will allow access to the account, where you can add, delete, or change the information you have provided. If you elect to use a public computer to access your account, please remember to log out at the conclusion of your session.
- Email List: Through the website, you may add your email address to the RyN Store email list. RyN Store will never share your email address with, or sell your email address to, a third party that is not a Preferred Provider (as defined below) or that is otherwise directly or indirectly affiliated with RyN Store. You may opt out of receiving marketing emails from RyN Store at any time by selecting the “unsubscribe” option within the email or contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ratings and Reviews: Through the website, you may provide a public rating or review of a product you purchased. You are required to provide your email address when you provide a public rating or review. We will not publish your email address, but please remember that any information you may disclose in these public areas of the website becomes public information. As a result, please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
- Customer Service: If you engage with our Customer Service center by email at email@example.com., you may be asked for information such as your name, email address, billing and shipping address(es), telephone number, and order number (if you have made a purchase). We use this information to assist you and address your needs.
Information Automatically Or Passively Collected
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive and used to collect information about your activities on the website. These cookies provide statistical data that helps us to improve our website and deliver better and more customized services.
- Pixel Tags: Pixel tags are tiny graphic images on that help us analyze customer online behavior and measure the effectiveness of our website and advertising.
For example, we may automatically collect statistical information such as your IP address, operating system, browser type, and other technical information about your computer or device. We also may collect information about your use of the website, including the identity of the website that referred you to our website; the pages you view; the features you use; the links you click; the date and time you access the website; whether you receive, open, forward, or click-through emails and advertisements; and other usage data.
We also work with third-party business partners (“Preferred Providers”) that use tracking technologies to deliver advertisements on our behalf both online and offline. These companies may collect information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our advertising and other communications.
We use Google Analytics to collect information from you when you interact with our website and advertisements, including Remarketing with Google Analytics and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. This information is collected through the use of first party cookies, third party cookies, and web beacons, and may be shared with Google. If you wish to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics, Google has developed the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Tracking Options and California Do Not Track Disclosures.
Cookie and pixels enable more customized advertising. To understand your choices for controlling your cookies and pixels, please review the information below:
- To learn more about interest-based advertising, and to opt out of such collection and use for interest-based advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies, please visit http://optout.aboutads.info.
- To opt out from the use of information about your online activities for interest-based advertising by Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) member companies, please visit http://optout.networkadvertising.org.
- To opt out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
- On your mobile device, you can adjust your privacy and advertising settings to limit your tracking for advertising or control whether you receive more relevant advertising.
When you opt out through one of these websites, an “opt-out” cookie is stored in your web browser indicating that you do not want to receive targeted advertisements. If you delete cookies generally, you will need to opt out again. Even if you opt out, you still may receive advertising from us that is not customized based on your service or usage information, or advertising from other third parties if they are not a DAA or NAI participating company.
Combination Of Information
We may combine the information we receive from and about you, including information you provide to us online and information we automatically or passively collect, to improve our website, to personalize your online experience, to help us deliver information to you, to determine the effectiveness of our advertising, and for other internal business purposes.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for various purposes, such as to provide services, process transactions, improve customer experience and engagement, and develop the website. We will have a lawful basis for processing your information if:
- We need to process your information to provide you with products or service you have requested or to enter into a contract;
- You have consented to such processing;
- We have a legitimate interest for processing your data, like analytics, fraud prevention, improving the website and our business, and direct marketing; and/or we are legally required to process it.
We may use the information we collect from and about you for business purposes including but not limited to the following:
- Provide services and communicate with website visitors;
- Process transactions;
- Respond to your inquiries;
- Contact you when necessary;
- Prevent and detect fraud and abuse; and/or as described to you at the point of collection.
We may also use the information we collect from and about you for commercial purposes including but not limited to the following:
- Improve our website and your customer shopping experience; and/or
- Send communications about our products, services, and promotions.
We may store this information for as long as is reasonably necessary to accomplish these tasks, unless the law permits or requires a longer period. For example, if you create an account, we may store any information associated with your account even after cancellation of your account. If you make a purchase, we will store any personal information associated with that purchase for as long as necessary to fulfill the order and process any returns.
We may disclose the information we collect from and about you (1) to our Preferred Providers, if the disclosure will enable them to perform a business, commercial, professional, or technical support function for us; (2) as necessary if we believe that there has been a violation of our rights or the rights of any third party; (3) to respond to judicial process or provide information to law enforcement or regulatory agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law; and (4) as described to you at the point of collection.
We may contract with Preferred Providers to perform functions related to the website. Such Preferred Providers will have access to the information collected as necessary to perform their business functions for RyN Store, some of which are described in this Policy.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
RyN Store goes to great lengths to keep financial information private and safe, and we take certain physical, electronic, and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of all the information we collect from and about website visitors and users.
While we will use every reasonable means to help ensure the security and integrity of our network and systems, we cannot guarantee our security measures.
OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Protecting children’s privacy is important to us. We do not direct the website to, nor do we knowingly, collect any information from children under the age of thirteen (13).
Residents of the European Economic Area have the following rights with respect to the personal information collected from and about you on the website:
- The right to request access to such personal information;
- The right to amend, delete, and/or restrict the processing of such personal information;
- In some instances, the right to object to the processing of such personal information;
- In some instances, the right to request that we export, in a structured, commonly used, machine readable, and interoperable format, and transmit to another controller, such personal information; and
- The right to withdraw, at any time, any consent to the processing of such personal information.
To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and as a reminder, you may always log in and amend the information you provided to establish your account.
We may transfer your personal information to locations outside of the European Economic Area, including the United States. When we do, we use Standard Contractual Clauses, and some of our Preferred Providers may rely on Standard Contractual Clauses, Privacy Shield, or Binding Corporate Rules, to help ensure we and our Preferred Providers respect your privacy rights and protect the transfer your personal information to the United States, where it will be processed and stored.
HOW TO CONTACT US
REVISIONS TO THIS POLICY